Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Once Upon A Time -3 is an English poem by Saroop Chattopadhyay after Once Upon A Time 1 & 2.. It’s a sequel related to my life and it will be continued in spite of some pressure for not to published all.. But before my death I want to express myself.



                          Once upon a time when – 3

Once upon a time when
              I found a red gem
I thought it was pure Ruby
              And happily placed it into my heart.

But, alas! Soon my dream brok
              When I realized that
It was only an ordinary red stone
              Then my happiness became a burden.

Once upon a time when
              That red stone hurt me
Some blood came out from my face
              Then every thing became reddish.

 Suddenly I became puzzled
              What the reddish signal meant,
Is it signaling to stop the life’s run?
              Or it was the colour of morning Sun!

************************************************************
To be continued….
************************************************************
Here is the link of “Once Upon A Time” 1 & 2 for my readers:


         “Once upon a time” (part 1) by Saroop Chattopadhyay…

                                        Once upon a time – 2 http://mamatimanushofwb.blogspot.in/2016/01/once-upon-time-part-2-english-poem.html

************************************************************
 Bengali poems by me which are already published in this blog:

বাঁচা (Survive-- A Bengali poem) স্বরূপ চট্টপাধ্যায় (by Saroop Chattopadhyay)
 
পাহাড় (Mountain) বাংলা কবিতা (Bangla Kobita) --- স্বরূপ চট্টপাধ্যায় A Bengali poem……
 
কঙ্কাল KONKAL(Skeleton) A Bengali poem written by Saroop Chattopadhyay.
 

Simana Chariye (সীমানা ছাড়িয়ে) – “Crossing the Limit” an emotional romantic Bengali Poem (Bangla Kobita) by Saroop Chattopadhyay 


Please see other posts in this blog page by clicking "Home" or from "Popular Posts" / "Archives" sections, and if any remarks please post. 
Thanks & Vande Mataram!! Saroop Chattopadhyay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some recent posts

ভগবান রামচন্দ্র (রঘুবীর) ও ঠাকুর শ্রী রামকষ্ণ পরমহংস দেব, আর বর্তমানের সেক্যুলার (আসলে সিক কুলার) গণ।

শ্রীরামকৃষ্ণের কুলদেবতা ছিলেন ৺রঘুবীর। তিনি নিজে  দেবতার কবচ পরতেন, তাঁর পার্থিব শরীর পঞ্চভূতে লয় হওয়ার পরবর্তী সময়ে শ্রীমা সেই পবিত্র কব...