Monday, June 13, 2016

Once Upon A Time -4 an English poem by Saroop Chattopadhyay after Once Upon A Time 1, 2 & 3.. It’s a sequel related to my life and it will be continued in spite of some pressure for not to published all.. But before my death I want to express myself.



                     Once upon a time when - 4
    
Once upon a time when all loves passed
              Leaving me alone in this world,
Then I tried hard to survive
              By seeing face of a holy child.

Once upon a time when I tried
              To survive in this cruel world,
Only for a bud to make her a flower
              Then I realized I was alone very alone.

Then suddenly I found a glittering Queen

    With all her good wishes from the blue sky,

Who suddenly came beside me to remove-

              My tears and make my eyes dry.

Once upon a time when another sweet Queen

               
Gave me the ray of hope & new life,


Then suddenly question arouse in my mind

How long this dream will continue?

Oh God! I know the queen from fairy tell
              Will go back to her blue sky,
Then I will become alone perhaps more alone..
              Will my bud become a flower by then??

***********************************************************************

Here is the link of “Once Upon A Time” 1, 2 & 3 for my readers:

         “Once upon a time” (part 1) by Saroop Chattopadhyay…

                                        Once upon a time – 2  

                                                    Once upon a time – 3                                                   

****************************************************
Bengali poems by me which are already published in this blog:


JHILMILI (ঝিলমিলি) “A female name which means Glittering” a romantic Bengali Poem (Bangla Kobita)

http://mamatimanushofwb.blogspot.in/2016/03/jhilmili-female-name-which-means.html

Simana Chariye (সীমানা ছাড়িয়ে) – “Crossing the Limit” an emotional romantic Bengali Poem (Bangla Kobita)  http://mamatimanushofwb.blogspot.in/2016/02/simana-chariye-crossing-limit-emotional.html

বাঁচা (Survive-- A Bengali poem)

পাহাড় (Mountain) বাংলা কবিতা (Bangla Kobita) ---

কঙ্কাল KONKAL(Skeleton)

***********************************************************************

Please see other posts in this blog page by clicking "Home" or from "My Favorite Posts" / "Popular Posts" / "Archives" sections, and if any remarks please feel free to post. 
Thanks & Vande Mataram!! Saroop Chattopadhyay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some recent posts

ভগবান রামচন্দ্র (রঘুবীর) ও ঠাকুর শ্রী রামকষ্ণ পরমহংস দেব, আর বর্তমানের সেক্যুলার (আসলে সিক কুলার) গণ।

শ্রীরামকৃষ্ণের কুলদেবতা ছিলেন ৺রঘুবীর। তিনি নিজে  দেবতার কবচ পরতেন, তাঁর পার্থিব শরীর পঞ্চভূতে লয় হওয়ার পরবর্তী সময়ে শ্রীমা সেই পবিত্র কব...